ECEC monitors policy developments in every state and invests advocacy resources in targeted states where the ECEC Member “footprint” is large, state initiatives have potential national implications, and ECEC efforts can genuinely assist state level partners to amplify the “provider voice”.
ECEC focuses state advocacy efforts based on current needs in states as they occur (labeled in blue) and has consistent state level advocacy in states where State Child Care Associations are ECEC Members (labeled in green).
State Action Centers
ECEC State Resources
2016 State of the State Addresses Dates and Speech Texts which identifies the education focus points within the Governors’ speeches. The tracker includes the follow details:
- State name and speech linked (if available)
- Date of speech
- Governor of the state
- Political party of the Governor (color coded)
ECEC CCDF State Plan Public Meetings The tracker includes:
- updated times and locations of public hearings by state
- state contact information
- draft plans that have been released
- the dates when written comments are due to states
- Additionally, this version of the tracker includes U.S. Territories and various supporting articles for drafting comments for CCDF state plans